by: older and wiser - 25th March 2008

I also was there on mar. 22 and 23 and to the last reviewer, spare me punk and don't bother wasting my time reading a kids view.. Hope your in school when I am riding... They got maybe 6 to 8 inches ,not 15 kook! The place was epic. I have been to every resort in the country and the Head has some of the smoothest runs anywhere. Anyone who complains about this place has no clue. The place was empty except for foreigners ( why can"t they stay home and stay off our trails) This place has the best cruiser runs by far in the midwest, no one comes close. The runs are perfectly pitched for pointing your nose straight and letting her rip..Plus they are so smooth you can stand like Gerry Lopez and just relax and enjoy. I just returned from Squaw Valley last week and I had as nice a time at D.H.as I did at Squaw and Squaw was great. The Head had 50.00 rooms and you could not beat it.. They did not even charge tax.. D.H. is old style at it"s finest!!! To Joe V. and all the D.H. staff and for sure the groomers, Thank You for putting a big smile on my face last week!!!! It's all about the ridin', that feeling you get, whether at Squaw or D.H., It's all good!!! And isnt that enough?