hey "new to so cal" no snow play AT mountain high but plenty of turn offs on the way IF all the other snow players haven't tore everything up by now and careful if its cold the roads may be icy and you may need chains "good luck"
Report for Thursday, January 17:
- HWY 330 was clear and traffic was at a minimum at 8:45-9:00
- Weather was sunny, no clouds or wind with temps starting at 30s and increasing as day continued
- Snow was hard packed but loose enough for carving and decently soft landings
- No lift lines until later in the day
- Food still not worth buying
Bryce, thanks for stepping up and driving. See all you goons out there on Sunday.