by: sarsteve&emt - 16th December 2008

Small, friendly with great snow and runs!!
Extra effort to get there.. WORTH IT!

I LOVE this resort.. and walk the talk, as I fly and drive from Southern CA every year to ski there.. have not skied anywhere else in past four years.. I spent a month there last April, arriving on the morning of the three foot powder dump I battled through to get there.. POW WOW!! Thank goodnes my buddy got hurt the next day, so I could stay the month.. he won't see this.. opps! Where else can you ride a chair with world class skiers, play in a park frequented with pros (and get free ego exempt advice from them slope side), and still find quiet intermediate runs all day long.. did I mention the incredible view of Mt. Rainer nearby? Not looking up as at Crystal: peak to peak.. photo opp of a lifetime! The warming Hut halfway down is awesome.. BBQ and Brew.. Davey is the best! Film Festival in April is only appreciated if you want to sit next to all the people that make these amazing clips... Family friendly and helpful staff who want everyone to have fun... opps: should give this a POOR rating to keep everyone away! Opening 12-19-08.. can't wait! The season pass is so cheap, you can't miss buying one.. cause you will want to be back!