Worst resort I have ever been to!

by: melanie84 - Feb 23, 2011

Pros: OK if you have never boarded before

Cons: Very short runs, long lift lines, bad terrain park, rediculously unhelpful and uninformed staff

Date Visited: Feb 1, 2011

I travel alot and I have been to many resorts. This was the worst resort I have ever been to by far! I spent all day trying to get into the terrain park, which you had to buy a park pass just to get into, and I didnt have a problem with that at all, but I asked staff members repeatedly where to find one all day and no one would help me. I got answers like "I dont know what to tell ya" and flat out was ignored by some! I finally found out where to get one at about 530pm and when I went to buy it they wanted me to watch a half hour long video about park safety! I dont have time for that. I ended up just leaving with 1 run under my belt. The most expensive one run I have ever done. I am an experienced boarder who rides parks all over and I could have been boarding instead of searching the whole time. Not to mention, I posted my dissatisfaction with the resort on their facebook and a staff member emailed me back calling me names! How rediculously immature. I advise all serious boarders and skiers to stay as far away from this newbieland as possible! Horrible service, horrible, short runs, and no fun at all. It ruined my whole vacation. It is a good place for beginners, tho. Lots and lots of short, treeless runs.