Great for kids

by: TracysAngl - Mar 7, 2009

Pros: Bunny hill dosn't have fast runs goes right down the middle of the run

Cons: food is way too expensive

Date Visited: Mar 1, 2009

My family loves 49. I started all my kids there. Some other local spots have fast runs going right through the begginers slope. NOT SAFE! Even now, as my kids are all now better then I, we choose the drive to 49 over Mt Spokane for many reasons. 1 is we love the runs. 2 we like the short lines ..if any 3 the lift people and first aid
folks have been great 4 parking is always close so we can take breaks and get our hot drinks and food WE BROUGHT. 5 We have never had a bad experience with anybody that works there.
I can't comment on the staff inside or the food. We just don't go in there. With many kids and all boys who are in sports, I refuse to pay that kind of price for a burger. The bathroom and buying our lift tickets is as close as we get to the inside. We only ski when there is alot of snow. So I can't even complain about the ski report and lack of snow. WE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Just wish we had more time to go.