by: skitimer1 - 2nd December 2008

The Friendliest Little Mountain Anywhere
Its in Virginia

I visited bryce over thanksgiving after reading there reviews and there acclaimed onthesnow.com award for being family friendly....and They're right. This is truly a mountain where the good times roll. It was My wife, 4 kids (5,8,12, and 14) and I. The experience as a family was wonderful. The ski wee program is perfect for the tikes. Snow tubing is right next to the slopes so you can have half the family tubing and the other half skiing and your still close! I was impressed by my older kids snowboard instructors; they were all professionally certified and it showed later that day in my kids! I tipped him because he deserved it, he made my kids meet back with me before he let them go! What more could you ask for?! The conditions were surprisingly good! For being in Virginia they were amazing! We got my oldest to babysit that saturday night in order for my wife and I to go down to the little bar and see the live band. The Locals at the bar are arguably the best part considering they're the majority of the ski staff and are just as friendly as they were when they' were sober ;). I live and work near DC. and this is the resort to make a quick get away to with the family!