Related Regions: Vermont, Southern Vermont, New England, North America, United States

Stratton Mountain Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Stratton Mountain.

Matt's iPhone

I can't believe how awesome they are holding out. Best run is probably Upper and Lower Standard! My friend and I attempted to a glades trail since this was our last time going skiing and since we rent skis we did a glades trail. It wasn't bad until we saw a stream, Kudos to Strat.

186 day(s) ago - Stratton Mountain.

Variable Conditions 2"
Stratton Mountain +

took my 1st trip to stratton 2 days ago. pleasently surprised with the conditions with the year we had. hopefully i will be back in the next week if not see ya next year.

186 day(s) ago - Stratton Mountain.

Stratton Mountain +

Unfortunately no woods this year but Stratton has done a great job with what they have been given this season. I go out at least twice a week and they have consistently done well with the lack of natural snow this season

188 day(s) ago - Stratton Mountain.

Stratton Mountain +

This past Saturday was perfect considering. Blue bird day. 25 degrees and the conditions really held up all day. I wish I could have rode the whole mountain, but I can't complain.

Hard Packed
av1

much better than I thought it would be

Stratton Mountain +

Better than expected. Got dusting last night and the sun came out by noon and softened up the snow. You can even find some loose fresh snow on the sides. No crowds and not too cold. Still worth coming up on a weekday.

Variable Conditions
Stratton Mountain +

Had a great day yesterday. Sure it's icy, but there were no crowds and lots of sun. Sharpen yer edges and enjoy it while it lasts.

Hard Packed 0"
boomdog

to be honest, its a crap show out there. They are doing the best they can (while charging over $80). Its better than not skiing but just barely. Very icy, lots of grass and mud showing through. They never got a real base and are just limping towards an early end to this dud of a winter.

Hard Packed
Brooks's iPhone 6

Way better than last Sunday.

Packed powder
SKI THE EAST

East Byrneside is going off right now! Best park of the year hands down.

Corn Snow