Related Regions: Vermont, Southern Vermont, New England, North America, United States

Stratton Mountain Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Stratton Mountain.

forgetful

lol @ the global warming guy. how do you explain last year and the year before? they got a ton of snow

183 day(s) ago - Stratton Mountain.

Spring Snow 2"
SKI THE EAST

Pow turns on March 29th. It's a miracle!!!

183 day(s) ago - Stratton Mountain.

Powder 3"
cjsundance22

10 years from now no more snow in vt global warming unless your a Republican

184 day(s) ago - Stratton Mountain.

iPhone

Love Stratton. They've done a great job. Blue Bird day. 3 year old grand daughter skied first time today.

186 day(s) ago - Stratton Mountain.

Strattttooonnnn

They have been doing a great job and now the season is starting to come to an end with 38 trails and icy spots. Let's here it for Stratton for getting it through this rough season

186 day(s) ago - Stratton Mountain.

Variable Conditions
Matt's iPhone

I can't believe how awesome they are holding out. Best run is probably Upper and Lower Standard! My friend and I attempted to a glades trail since this was our last time going skiing and since we rent skis we did a glades trail. It wasn't bad until we saw a stream, Kudos to Strat.

188 day(s) ago - Stratton Mountain.

Variable Conditions 2"
Stratton Mountain +

took my 1st trip to stratton 2 days ago. pleasently surprised with the conditions with the year we had. hopefully i will be back in the next week if not see ya next year.

188 day(s) ago - Stratton Mountain.

Stratton Mountain +

Unfortunately no woods this year but Stratton has done a great job with what they have been given this season. I go out at least twice a week and they have consistently done well with the lack of natural snow this season

190 day(s) ago - Stratton Mountain.

Stratton Mountain +

This past Saturday was perfect considering. Blue bird day. 25 degrees and the conditions really held up all day. I wish I could have rode the whole mountain, but I can't complain.

191 day(s) ago - Stratton Mountain.

Hard Packed
av1

much better than I thought it would be

191 day(s) ago - Stratton Mountain.