Related Regions: Vermont, Northern Vermont, New England, North America, United States

Stowe Mountain Resort Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Stowe Mountain Resort

What are the ski conditions like right now at Stowe Mountain Resort? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Stowe Mountain Resort to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

70.5 | 71.5 | 72.5 | 73.5
LiLo

Totally rained out. Sad day...the deep freeze will set in tonight and we will pray for snowy groomed trails

Wet Snow 0"
Stowe Mountain Resort +

Most side trails were fine. Tried to hike to the top and there wasn't enough snow. Also not enough snow at kitchen wall or whatever that cliff is called.

t.c.

Backcountry is always open, go get it , it's rad it's gnar it's so much better than trail skiing , open bowls tree runs Gullies. Sic drops. Chutes wow all we need is sno

anonymous user

I want backcountry. Me and my bros from Westchester want to shred some pow. We're all bringing our powder cloaks.

adam’s guyPhone

Standard PP day. Sun was great. We came across some skied off parts for sure, especially in the shade. Still a great day. I didn't make it into the trees and I didn't see anyone in there but I guarantee there are lines

adon85

is backcountry open yet?! I'm dieing to get in there

iPhone

How's the backcountry?

GST

Good conditions, no lines, temps no factor today since mo wind. Sweet

Hard Packed 10"

Great skiing good terrain

Hard Packed 1"
Stowe Mountain Resort +

Pretty good day yesterday. Some icy patches but good visibility and almost no lines. They were making snow last night so it's probably okay today, if it weren't for the cold.

Machine Made 0"

70.5 | 71.5 | 72.5 | 73.5

Get More From OnTheSnow

Get snow reports, weather, forecasts, news and ski conditions for your favorite ski resorts.