Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Okemo Mountain Resort

Planning a ski trip to Okemo Mountain Resort? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Okemo Mountain Resort stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Okemo Mountain Resort review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience. Positive reviews also give your favorite ski resort a chance to win a prestigious OnTheSnow Visitors' Choice Award.
  • 3.7
  • 3.6
  • 4.2
  • Nightlife
  • 2.3
  • 3.4

Helpful Highlights:

went to okemo for the first time , nice resort , but you have to take a beginner lift to get to other lifts . i dont mind groomers but the mountain is overl...

• 3.7

11 | 12 | 13
  • sdukett (20th February 2008)

Okemo is a great intermediate mountain. Boring if you are more of an expert and want variety and dangerous if you are a beginner on a busy weekend. I was th...

• Maya ( 2nd March 2009)

After awaking the next day after a nasty spill during my first snowboading lesson, I discovered that I couldn't straighten my left leg. While I understand ...

11 | 12 | 13
  • *
  • Nightlife

NOTE: We will not publish posts containing:

• Profanity or threats
  • Personal insults
  • Reports of violent criminal activity
  • Commercial e-mail addresses or phone numbers
  • Text entirely in ALL CAPS
  • Hearsay
  • HTML

See our Posting Policy for more information about our posting criteria.

By clicking on the "Preview" button below, you agree to follow the guidelines in our Posting Policy.

* Required

Get More From On The Snow

Get More From On The Snow Get snow reports, forecasts, and conditions for your favorite resorts, mountains and ski areas. Get Started