Mount Snow Review

by: anonymous_user - Apr 12, 2008

Date Visited: Apr 12, 2008

We have been skiing for 13 years with every season pass avaliable. My family and I skied on average of 35 times a year. Now with the mountains being seperated, we were only left with just Mount Snow to ski at. Overall, my family and I were very unsatisfied with the conditions you presented. Granted you are a new owner, Mount Snow still only proceeded to favor the beginner skiers. For example, Bear Mountain,which is a freestyle trail was either closed or never had extreme moguls. My family lives on the mountain for moguls. Without having any bumps or other activies, the mountain is not exciting. Also, Ripcord being and advance skier/snowboarder trail we never once found it with good conditions. Northface had very little active bumps shown. My family went skiing just about every weekend this pass season, and NOT once did we managed to stay past 1 o'clock do to poor conditioned trails. One other downfall, is the chairlifts. It seemed overall that not every chairlift was running when it should have been. The reason why I state this is every line by 10 o'clock would be to long of a wait. When we found one of the better days, we still had to leave because of the lines being way to long. Being seasons pass holders for years, this mountain and a few others were our favorite. Now, Mount Snow has become one of our least favorites. This will probably be our last time purchasing Mount Snow's season passrs. Good Luck with the mountain.