Great Skiing

by: pvewrestling185 - Dec 26, 2010

Pros: Not Crowded when we went, Long Trails, Groomed Everyday

Cons: Expensive, Some Rude Lift Workers

Date Visited: Dec 1, 2010

Me and my family Love comeing to Mount Snow Every year. We have been coming since I was 7. The trails are great. Most of the mountain was open but you could not tell trails were closed because the mountain is so big. Me and my friends had a great time. There was only one problem we had all week when we were there and that was we bought a youth lift pass because we all were under the age of 18. We are big guys and look older then what we really are. I recommend anyone who is 18 and looks older then what they are to buy the adult lift ticket. It will save you alot of stress when your getting on the chair lift because the workers who scan your ticket will harass you every time you get on the lift. It was a problem getting on the lift everytime. It got to the point where we did not want to go anymore because we did not want to deal with anymore personal questions they were asking us. Me and my friends were very disapointed about this. Other then dealing with the lift scanners the Mountain was great.