First hand, user-generated ski reports from Magic Mountain.

Displaying 71 - 75 of 82 First-hand Reports

posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

I too feel like i was lied to and stolen from. They knew the lift was broken before the day started. It seemed they were making long lines on purpose so people like the last poster would get discouraged and walk away without getting their voucher. Well it worked, many including me.. walked away to never return. And ill be sure to tell anyone that wants to listen not to go there!!!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

one day soon, the lift issuses will be resolved.Those that keep the faith will be rewarded! Magic has the terrain worth waiting for.Good luck this season to Jim and his staff.As bigger man than I ounce said,"I'll be back!"
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

ok, so yesterday AM, my daughter and i get to Magic mountain, buy two lift tickets (after waiting in a poorly organized long line). we put on or boots and skis and go to the lift. we are told that the lift is broken and we should get vouchers to ski another day. Back in the lodge there is a line of 50 + people waiting to exchange their lift tickets, and only one person at the counter helping people. Iwalked away in disgust, feelingIi had been robbed of over one hundred dollars. Idoubt I will ever come here again.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

what happened to the lift?
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

looks like a pow day tomorrow, hope they get the red chair working

Displaying 71 - 75 of 82 First-hand Reports