Related Regions: Vermont, Central Vermont, New England, North America, United States

Killington Resort Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Killington Resort

What are the ski conditions like right now at Killington Resort? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Killington Resort to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

Anonymous

ok here are the stats acers 1,977 (most in the east) vertical3,050(most in New england) Mountains 7 (most in vermont) trails 212 (most in the east) lifts 29 (most in the east) bases 6 (most in the east)

Anonymous

how many acers can i acess with the kili pass

noahark1

was there sat/sun. I hadn't been to Killington in a few years. lower sections were ok/hardpack. upper trails got scraped off fast. I realized why I don't like killington. Most of the trails are in the shadow of the mountain most of the day except rams head and some green cruiser on the back.

Variable Conditions
anonymous user

I skied there on Tuesday and Wednesday and the conditions were very icy. The wind blew the snow right off the trails. Only 66 trails were open. It was really sad to see the mountain in such poor shape. The rain on Sunday and Monday really screwed things up. Save your time and money.

Nick

Conditions aren't that bad. Icy in spots. Still a good time even though not all the mountain is open. I would still come up

Anonymous

Still icy in many areas, but we enjoyed. Short lines at lifts and gondolas.

the reaper

Soft snow this weekend. Get some

Chris’s iPhone

Hey ski boy. Cancel if you can. Because it will be brutal this weekend. I would take a hit on the lodging and go another weekend later in the season when maybe they finally get good snow.

SkiBoy

We don't really have a choice. This was booked in October, and my buddies and me had to coordinate all our personal/work schedules. I keep reaching out to Killington for an idea on what it may be like, but they won't even give me an answer... :/

anonymous user

Good thing killington is in Vermont... Not supposed to be that bad in vt