Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Killington Resort.

posted 2 years ago by Anonymous

This is killington report. was there Sunday. nov 24 they had snow over night. enough to cover the mountain and nearby towns. conditions- where actually good, good riding all day till a out 1 pm. after that. most trails had ice patches as the time past the ice oatches were very big almost a cross nost parha that peoe would alow down and wait. some of the steeps - were good once people that cant ride diamonds- they jusf push off and alide down. a few of my friends wiped out that are very good riders, it was the ice and the board they used. they brought older- early season beater boards. if you dont have grip tech, or magnatraction. you would have to be careful over ice areas. I have serated edges. it makes stopping midawy on a icy diamand trail seem like regular snow. GUYS KEEP THE REPORTS FOR KILLINGTON ONLY HERE. GO to outwest skireports and post. keep each mountain seperate, no need for peoples oppinions of other mountains, unless i select to go to other mountains skireport page.
posted 2 years ago by Anonymous

I like the previous comment I don't know why everyone's fighting about east and west this app/site is designed to give you a heads up on conditions from stats as well as from comments from fellow riders and skiiers, not discuss east vs west yea the mountains are prob better out west but most people on here live here and like me are lookin for a nice day or weekend trip not a 2k vacation to vail
posted 2 years ago by pizerfl65

Killington is the best. The rest of you can suck it
posted 2 years ago by Grammar Nazi

*vertical *beat
posted 2 years ago by Love snow

Knock it off everyone. We all love to ski or ride. You gotta work with what you have close by. Of course the mountains out west have better terrain and snow, if you live out east (like I do) it's too expensive to fly out west every time you ski or ride. I have fun at Shawnee in PA, Killington, Okemo and Stowe in Vermont, and lots of other places. Yes it is icier out here but that's good conditions to learn and race. Powder out west is the best of course but we get our air share out here too. Enjoy it all and be thankful we all get to!