Related Regions: Vermont, Central Vermont, New England, North America, United States

Killington Resort Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Killington Resort.

SkiBoy

We don't really have a choice. This was booked in October, and my buddies and me had to coordinate all our personal/work schedules. I keep reaching out to Killington for an idea on what it may be like, but they won't even give me an answer... :/

anonymous user

Good thing killington is in Vermont... Not supposed to be that bad in vt

Killington Resort +

Very icy, last Saturday was good, but it rained pretty hard on Sunday-Monday, the guns are blowing on full but it's not helping, of course it's better then nothing, but if you're coming from far, it's not worth it yet

icy, icy, icy!

Anonymous

any day on the hill is better than one at work or anywhere else for that matter. but yes its going to suck.

SkiBoy

I'm coming from NY this weekend with friends. We booked this a while ago. I see it's going to be in the 40s with RAIN! Is this going to end up being a waste??

...

are we getting snow this weekend...or rain?

Killington Resort +

hard packed with decent cover. some spotty ice patches but nothing too severe. saturday was bitter cold. sunday conditions much better and softer. skylark and skyship side is the way to go.

Anonymous

need lots more snow. minimal base. vertigo is real good but stay skiers left on headwall unless you want a baseweld. conclusion is real good but stay skiers right, or you might end up gace first like me yesterday. rest is bit icy, foreget the rockered, wide skis. bring fully cambered skis if you still own a pair, ha.

Codax

Got there this weekend. Definitely good days but somehow some trails have patches of ice. Mostly because of the traffic and the strong winds. Cascade and Superstar were just ok. Good carving blue runs.