Related Regions: Vermont, Central Vermont, New England, North America, United States

Killington Resort Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Killington Resort.

166.5 | 167.5 | 168.5 | 169.5
anonymous user

I skied there on Tuesday and Wednesday and the conditions were very icy. The wind blew the snow right off the trails. Only 66 trails were open. It was really sad to see the mountain in such poor shape. The rain on Sunday and Monday really screwed things up. Save your time and money.

Nick

Conditions aren't that bad. Icy in spots. Still a good time even though not all the mountain is open. I would still come up

Anonymous

Still icy in many areas, but we enjoyed. Short lines at lifts and gondolas.

the reaper

Soft snow this weekend. Get some

Chris’s iPhone

Hey ski boy. Cancel if you can. Because it will be brutal this weekend. I would take a hit on the lodging and go another weekend later in the season when maybe they finally get good snow.

SkiBoy

We don't really have a choice. This was booked in October, and my buddies and me had to coordinate all our personal/work schedules. I keep reaching out to Killington for an idea on what it may be like, but they won't even give me an answer... :/

anonymous user

Good thing killington is in Vermont... Not supposed to be that bad in vt

Killington Resort +

Very icy, last Saturday was good, but it rained pretty hard on Sunday-Monday, the guns are blowing on full but it's not helping, of course it's better then nothing, but if you're coming from far, it's not worth it yet

icy, icy, icy!

Anonymous

any day on the hill is better than one at work or anywhere else for that matter. but yes its going to suck.

166.5 | 167.5 | 168.5 | 169.5