by: killington4ever - 22nd October 2007

As my name says, Killington will be and always has been my home mountain. I was born and raised in the State of New Jersey and every weekend would take the 4 hr trip up on fridays after rehearsing with an orchestra, up to killington to only skii 2 days, leave and come back around 11:30 on sunday, get all homework done and go to school the next day just to skii the season. Killington by far is one of the most incredible experiences for any skier. I work for killington now as a ski instructor. i understand why people can say the service may not be the friendliest. look, we have 1 to 2 thousand people on the snow in any given weekend (combined number baseed on lift sales) mostly people heading down from the K1 on great northern. We need to keep people in check, and are up to our ears with people badgering us. Take it from me, Bradley RObinson, i will never be of any anti social behavior nor will i ever allow anybody to treat you with disrespect, but with so many people, i cant watch them all. We do the best to serv the customer what they want. Overall, i have been around the world skiing. I always ALWAYS am happy to come home, to my home, killington.