by: anonymous_user - 20th March 2008

Ok Killington new management, What are you thinking? You are taking a great mountain and killing it! I have been skiing at Killington since 1972 approx. 36 years the way I see it. I have seen things change a lot. But no matter what Killington was always a wicked mountain if you were a skier. You could always find the real deal. I held a six mountain pass for as long as it was offered and if you check your records (I was scanned enough) you will find that I used it which means that I also used the local off mountain venues as well. I.e. dinners, drinks and on and on... After the sale and changes last year and the way we were all treated this year with tickets, passes, hotel accom., and the attitude of all of the staff on and off the mountain IT'S OVER. SORRY. Until you say you are sorry anyway. Or maybe we screwed up. Or maybe we thought...... (you were all stupid) I thought you ran Park City? Oh ya that is why I always went to Snow Bird, ALTA, Bighten and Solitude. You should re-think your policies. We are New Englanders. We are loyal and will stick with you for ever if you take care of us. I know that you are pushing big time in Europe and it is working but in the process you are loosing all of us - the people that have kept you in business. By the way, our group owns at one of the base resorts - this year we skied at Okemo and just stayed at the condo. We also skied Cannon, Breton woods, and others but Killington - one long weekend was enough - sorry you guys suck.