Killington Resort Review

by: anonymous_user - Feb 15, 2008

Date Visited: Feb 15, 2008

This new company (powder) will never be as good as the ASC. I went to killigton on Feb 10,11 and 12 2008. I went to the ticket window to buy a pass. There was no one there. They had a credit card machine for us to buy a pass with. Well I'm a cash person so It would not work for me. Back in the car and down to the main base lodge to buy a pass. Then back up to killington peak base lodge. Well there goes a half hour.
Then when I was skiing later on I needed to use the bathroom at killington peak I walk over to the lodge and it was closed. The first time in twenty years of going to this ski resort. O.K. well later on I found myself at bear mt. Went in for a beer and the bar was closed. They cut down on all there help and there was no service, no ticket people, no lodge, no bar, no bathrooms. But still a $76 pass.
I used to have the Edge Card and Edge Credit Card where I could pick up points and couponds for free skiing and riding. Well that is gone to. What a great company Powder is! This the east coast not the west we like to be treated with a little respect. What's next $15 for parking.