“tips to skiing jay
1. stay on statside on weekends you will avoid lines.
2. get in the woods. i recommend timbuk2, vahalla , andres paridiae, northglade and everglade
3. stay of groomers and ski the bumps. u.n, upper milk, powerline and kitzbuhel(double fall line)
4. if u want a challenge then ski: green baret, upper quai, the face, staircase, deleverance and vertigo
5. stick to the sides of the groomers and you can usually find giod snow
6. unless u want to ski the dip(outside timbuktu down to 242) stay inbounds because you could end up lost.
7. stay of metro chair it is too slow beggijners shouls try taxi quad
8. have fun. no matter what the conditions are have fun.”