Related Regions: Vermont, Northern Vermont, North America, United States

Bolton Valley Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Bolton Valley

What are the ski conditions like right now at Bolton Valley? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Bolton Valley to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

Jerry's iPhone

Great powder! But the customer service at the lift ticket counter I give them a Big F-. I bought 4 tickets for use it before Christmas but the we're closed last Sunday, and I went today and they told me that I can used just 60% of what I paid for the ticket. I wasn't my fault that they closed one day last weekend. Bolton Valley this is UNACCEPTABLE. Customer Service is really BAD. Thank you.

Powder 2"
Susan’s iPhone

It is brutally cold and not much is open but the trails that are open are nicely groomed. There aren't many people so the lift lines are non-existent and when you come in to get warm, you can find a table easily.

Machine Groomed 0"
on the mountain

There was a lot of snow .... Groomers working hard to make the best of rainy weather that hit over night. Cold temps expected tonight should help considerably.

Wet Snow
Bolton Valley +

Great conditions today. Lots of open powder and new trails. Should only get better!

Powder 9"
Bolton Valley +

just got here. walked up the hill a little ways came down and the snow was super sticky hope it's better tomorrow.

Packed powder 4"
anonymous user

One of the only resorts around with night skiing!! Love it, and highly recommend checking Bolton out.

advanced0404

how is this hill any good

anonymous user

glad most vt resorts stay open longer than bolton...

anonymous user

had a blast here this year with my first snowboard. see ya next year !

anonymous user

Sure am glad I didn't by a season pass there this year

Get More From OnTheSnow

Get snow reports, weather, forecasts, news and ski conditions for your favorite ski resorts.