Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Hemavan

Planning a ski trip to Hemavan? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Hemavan stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Hemavan review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience. Positive reviews also give your favorite ski resort a chance to win a prestigious OnTheSnow Visitors' Choice Award.
  • 4,2
  • 2,8
  • 3,6

Helpful Highlights:

Hemavan is a GEM! I flew right into the ski resort on Skyways from Arlanda which was fantastic! The bus took me right up to the Hemavan hotel, I walked wi...

• 4,1
  • pmartino ( 4th February 2008)

• *

NOTE: We will not publish posts containing:

• Profanity or threats
  • Personal insults
  • Reports of violent criminal activity
  • Commercial e-mail addresses or phone numbers
  • Text entirely in ALL CAPS
  • Hearsay
  • HTML

See our Posting Policy for more information about our posting criteria.

By clicking on the "Preview" button below, you agree to follow the guidelines in our Posting Policy.

* Required

Hotels in Hemavan

Tarnaby Fjallhotell

Comfortable and perfectly situated hotel with conference facilities for groups up to 60 people. Restaurant (opening hours dependin...

Compare Prices

Get More From On The Snow

Get More From On The Snow Get snow reports, forecasts, and conditions for your favorite resorts, mountains and ski areas. Get Started