First hand, user-generated ski reports from Solitude Mountain Resort.

Displaying 121 - 125 of 286 First-hand Reports

posted 1 years ago by Ren's iPhone

Major dumpage at Solitude all day today. Looking for more tonite. Tmrw will be epic.
Solitude Mountain Resort +
Packed powder
posted 1 years ago by turbo

Nice powder and no lines!
Solitude Mountain Resort +
Packed powder
posted 1 years ago by olive

Awesome bluebird day yesterday. Overall, great packed powder, but in some spots a little shaved off. No lift lines and barely anyone on the mountain. Best skiing in the area as always!
posted 1 years ago by flip

Best skiing in wasatach. Alta and snowbird are totally skied off and icy but no one here so we got the the freshest packed powder in any canyon. Or demo day was best in years.
posted 1 years ago by Anonymous

Solitude has always been amongst my favorite places to ski, but I must say...I was a little dissapointed in the amount of trees/sticks/shrubbery coming through the snow. With 55+ inches of reported base you shouldnt be seeing this. I have skied here for years with far less base and never noticed conditions like this. Brighton didnt have this problem and they are right next door. Both Deer Valley and Park City had less base and I didnt seem to notice a problem with sticks/shrubbery through runs. That being said, I still love Solitude and its unmatched ambiance. Hoping for more snow and less ground interference!

Displaying 121 - 125 of 286 First-hand Reports