by: D.S. - 23rd April 2013

Big Mountain - Loved the Aerial Tram
Crowded

When Snowbird and Alta have their famous lite as air fresh powder they are an advanced skiers nirvana with plenty of diamond runs, trees, cliffs and anything else you want to ski. If they don't have fresh powder it is like many other places which offer a better lodging experience and better value. When it snows here the parking lot gets so full they turn people away; which isn't so bad if you are paying $400.00 a night to stay at one of the hotels, but it gets skied out fast. This is an Okay place. It is over rated but I will return cause when it snows there it is like skiing through air. I stayed at the Cliff Lodge because I thought I would be using the Cliff Spa which I never used. The Sushi in the Hotel is not edible and is too weird. Everyone I talked to about it said the same thing. I hope they clean house. I ordered a roll with strawberries ( I know weird) and it came with pineapple, because they ran out of Strawberries. No one told me. It really stunk...bad. When I said something the American Lady Sushi person insulted me. If I spend $135.00 on sushi for one person it should be awesome. My GF had cooked food. The Sushi and the Noisy heaters in the room were my big problems and the night desk manger had a very angry attitude. The clientele here is upscale but not snobby. These are serious skiers with money.