Snow Quality= A+

by: g-macca - Nov 16, 2010

Pros: Basically 360 degrees of skiable terrian

Cons: Con free in my opinion

Recommended For: Singles, Family Friendly

Date Visited: Jan 1, 2010

I have been going to the Bird for 17 years going on 18 this upcoming year. My Grandfather passed down a week of a time share to my mother. I have been traveling to Snowbird every year in late January since i was 3. I recommend staying at the Iron Blosam. The time shares are awesome. They can accommodate all ages. The pool and spa at the lodge are legit. There is also a game room with an arcade, board games, and ping pong table.

As for skiing and snowboarding advice. I would say for beginners try Gadzoom chair, and mainly stick on big emma. You can also could work your way over to baby thunder. There are some really fun runs over there that are suitable for beginners. As for parents with their kids, there is usually a mini miners camp along with a family area that is fun to take your children.

More Advanced riders should check out the tram ticket. The top of SnowbIrd is awesome! Some of the best scenic views I have ever seen. Once you get to the top, there is literally about 360 degrees of terrain to choose from. Try out the cirque traverse, and choose a line from there. Also check out Gad 2, there are magical runs like tiger tail, that drops to the top of baby thunder. If you dont want to buy the tram ticket, then it is a little cheaper lift ticket.

Ride The Bird