by: redskistonight - 1st January 2009

Boring un- gromed terain
Moo Moo,No road signs,stand in 25 person line to rent one type of ski

+We spent the night in Wolf Creek with Wolf Mountain visable right accross the valley and signs for Powder Mt (6miles). I've skied all three mountains but thought my dad 74 years old and used to skiing Whistler-Blackcoomb for 20 years in a row would like Snow Basin.There could be a sign at the spillway or past to the east but as I joked to one of SnowBasin's employees I think your compition's tearing your signs out. I drove right to the the hill when I was by myself several years ago from the south but hey you ride with a 74 year old dad without G.P.S. anyway we stand in line for 20 minutes to rent skis,we both had our skis and they rent one kind of skis.Then buy $55.00 half day pas and see huge line for gondola so I think catch a couple of chairs and ski Strawberry gondola.The first chair is a quad but I stand in line foe 15-20 while I watch empty chairs and doubles going up, it's only $55.00 for the pass and $40.00 for the skis.We catch another slow double and the other gondolas closed.