Read other skiers' firsthand reports from Utah.

posted 3 day(s) ago by rdenison’s iPhone

@vic snow is in great condition. Skied there yesterday and going again tomorrow.
Variable Conditions
posted 3 day(s) ago by deeppow

Conditions are decent and held up better than I thought they would considering the warm temps. The trees and shaded runs are the best. The slopes facing the sun are spring conditions. There is no pow. If you like moguls, get here now. Conditiions degrade more each day tho.
Spring Snow
posted 3 day(s) ago by preston

Plenty of snow but very warm. I had high hopes this year after planning trip and watching all the January snowfall reports. It happens to me every year.
posted 4 day(s) ago by omorex

Beat the inversion.
posted 4 day(s) ago by Tim's iPhone

Canyons was great no people not sure what that earlier post was about. I saw no ice and lifts ran smooth
posted 4 day(s) ago by DDefreitas’s iPhone

Another unbelievable day at Park City.
posted 4 day(s) ago by Marc’s iPhone

How is the snow holding up with the warmer weather during the day?
posted 4 day(s) ago by Greg Price’s iPhone

Good packed powder. Icy in a few spots. Still LOTS of people here. The expansion of combining PCMR and the Canyons has brought lots of people here. Lifts have been running very slow the last few days. Not sure why. Every trip up ends up stopping at some point.
posted 4 day(s) ago by THE MONKFISH

Packed powder. Icy towards end of day but still amazing. Canyons better in my opinion. Berg it.
posted 5 day(s) ago by BigDaddyT

Saturday morning before the crowd is best.
posted 5 day(s) ago by kelly locke.com

Dual Moguls on Sat were amazing!!
posted 5 day(s) ago by Tim's iPhone

Great day at Canyons!
posted 5 day(s) ago by Victoria's iPhone

Coming this weekend and worried if it will be too warm. Guess they have plenty of snow. Any advice? I've skied here many times but think it's always been cold. Thx
posted 5 day(s) ago by william phillips’s iPhon

Beautiful blue sky day temps in the hi 20's.Conditions very good through out plenty of natural snow and I skied fluff still to be found
posted 5 day(s) ago by Summer

2/6/16-2/7/16 Weather: warm and sunny. Didn't get a look at the temp but I skied in my normal ski pants but a fleece top. Only regreted not wearing gloves when I wiped out hard this morning. Skiing every day, my tolerance for cold and wind is pretty high but I did not notice wind to be a factor. Visibility: Bright and sunny Crowd: average Snow: I was pleasantly surprised with the conditions for a "spring-like" day. I was expecting the bumps to be bigger and crusty but that wasn't the case. Snow was soft and the bumps are still baby bumps. Groomers were epic