Powder Mountain, UT - the best powder!

by: Donna - Feb 23, 2014

Pros: excellent powdery snow, excellent customer service, good value

Cons: None

Visited there the first week in Feb. 2014. They experienced a very dry January, but when we arrived, it started snowing and it just continued. I can truly say that I have never skied over such pillowy powder in my life! It was superb. The mountain is a bit remote to get to and definitely recommend taking the city bus (it comes up from Ogden and picks up in Eden as well) as the road is a 16 degree grade. I received excellent customer service from several employees. A ski patrol member noticed that I was looking at the trail map and put down his breakfast which he was about to eat and asked me if I had questions. Ellen in the Adventure Ctr. was extremely helpful on the telephone even I before I arrived at the resort and the ambassadors provided a good tour of the mt. adding helping tips. Wow! That's attention to customer service that you don't always receive at the mega resorts. This mountain should definitely be on every skier/boarder's list to do - you'll only be sorry if you don't go!