Related Regions: Utah, United States, North America

Deer Valley Resort Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Deer Valley Resort

What are the ski conditions like right now at Deer Valley Resort? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Deer Valley Resort to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

Anonymous

no rocks. excellent snow . empty slopes today. sunny.enough runs open to keep even experts busy for a day. glad I flew in . cold early AM only. zero powder.

iPhone

Deer Valley

Who cares? This app is for ski conditions ONLY

Laura's Iphone

Man I wish this year was my skiing year! We ski every other year at deer valley..it is our favorite place out of every ski resort we've ever gone to. We don't even consider any other resorts anymore. Because we can't get enough of deer valley. Miss it so much.

anonymous user

They are getting hammered right now!! Already have 18in within past 24 hours, should be excellent on opening day

12-7-13 is opening day

Anonymous

is opening day the 22nd?

anonymous user

Sounds like the guy below is trying to flirt! Pretty cute really. Joking about wine coolers.. Hehehe.

anonymous user

My buddy Chaguar loves to shred pow at D Val.

anonymous user

Dv is ok. Colorado skiing is fantastic and I think wolf creek is already open

Ski.com Deals