Related Regions: Utah, North America, United States

Brighton Resort Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Brighton Resort

What are the ski conditions like right now at Brighton Resort? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Brighton Resort to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

Brendon’s iPhone

Went up last night for some night boarding. It was snowing the whole time. Should be amazing fresh POW today!

335 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

Powder 5"
iPhone

Today was a blast! Fresh fun powder

338 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

Mary Anne's iPhone

This is the second review I'm going to leave since this app didn't post my first one. Holiday time here was a nightmare. I took my son Dec 28-29 and lift lines were so long. 45 min. Absolutely ridiculous. Rental line was 1.5 hours. Didn't get many runs in so the trip was a bust.

341 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

Cold but beautiful!

343 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

Kristophers' iPhone

It's tough to have 7 out of 7 lifts open, since Brighton only has 6 lifts total. I just got this app and I question its accuracy. I tried to leave this as a review and it kicked me out when I clicked less then 5 stars

349 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

It's deep.

350 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

Powder
lilfoote12

best day of powder I've ever seen, just kept dumping all day

351 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

Brighton Resort +

was there today, EPIC pow right now!

353 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

thebushmaster24

fantastic conditions today, was 6cm overnight but snowed all day. super windy but well worth it. should be fantastic tomorrow

354 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

Powder 2"
Tom's iPhone

Went yesterday. A lot of light snow covering rocks. Be careful when traveling off piste.

357 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

Packed powder 3"