Related Regions: Utah, North America, United States

Brighton Resort Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Brighton Resort

What are the ski conditions like right now at Brighton Resort? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Brighton Resort to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

Marcy's iPhone

Skied Sat/Sun/Mon. Awesome SNO All areas just great skiing!

312 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

Powder
Sayzar

I was there on Saturday, great conditions snowed all day non stop

320 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

Powder 4"
Brighton Resort +

Pretty decent snow and plenty of powder in the trees off Milly Lift.

322 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

Powder 6"
Brighton Resort +

324 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

zgressmen

Silky Smooooooth.

330 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

Powder
Brendon’s iPhone

Went up last night for some night boarding. It was snowing the whole time. Should be amazing fresh POW today!

331 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

Powder 5"
iPhone

Today was a blast! Fresh fun powder

333 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

Mary Anne's iPhone

This is the second review I'm going to leave since this app didn't post my first one. Holiday time here was a nightmare. I took my son Dec 28-29 and lift lines were so long. 45 min. Absolutely ridiculous. Rental line was 1.5 hours. Didn't get many runs in so the trip was a bust.

337 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

Cold but beautiful!

338 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.

Kristophers' iPhone

It's tough to have 7 out of 7 lifts open, since Brighton only has 6 lifts total. I just got this app and I question its accuracy. I tried to leave this as a review and it kicked me out when I clicked less then 5 stars

345 day(s) ago - Brighton Resort.