Brighton Resort Review

by: anonymous_user - Mar 7, 2008

Date Visited: Mar 7, 2008

We visited Brighton from Feb. 25th thru the 29th. We had 16 inches of fresh powder the first two days. It was awesome for us floridians. Explorer was great for me. 54, and infrequent skier. The rest of the family, enjoyed the other rides. The half pipe was great fun for the more ventursome members of the family.
I cannot say enough of how great the ski rental staff was. They made sure our skis and boots fit perfect. Being able to store our skis there daily made life easy. The view from the top of Great Western and Milly was picture perfect, which is how I saw them, in pictures. This is a great resort. Food was pricey for hamburgers, but no more than most resorts. We stayed on the mountain in the Great Western House. It made life extremely convenient. Hit the slopes early. No driving. IF you are planning on staying at the resort, make sure you buy groceries before you go. The store there has minimal supplies. And lastly, the snowboarders were friendly and watched out for us less skilled skiers.
Kathy from Florida