by: Bigsprings - 17th March 2010

Great snow, fun tree runs,terrain for all skill levels,price
No nite life, few flat spots,

This was my first trip to Brighton and overall It was a great mountain to ride. It offers everything from groomers, rollers, to sweet tree runs. I arrived in Salt lake City around 2:30 and was checked in and on the mountain by 4:00. The great thing about Brighton is that it offers night skiing till 9:00. Park City ends at 7:30. My girlfriend is a beginner and was a little nervous about skiing in Utah. All the lifts had beginner trails so she was able to see the whole mountain without worrying about coming up on something crazy. If you have beginners with you or kids its nice because you can still ride the diamonds while they ride the beginners and still meet at the same lift.Not the case at Snowbird but that is a different review. I spent two and a half days at Brighton and never got bored with the mountain. If you enjoy rollers and nice groomers than go to millys express, If you like the trees then you can go about anywhere. We got snow two days. I road Brighton one day and Snowbird next. Snowbird was tracked out in no time. That wasent the case at Brighton. I never had to wait in line and the mountain has all high speed quads.