First hand, user-generated ski reports from Brian Head Resort.

Displaying 21 - 25 of 162 First-hand Reports

posted 216 days ago by kbraver4816

was up here snowboarding the 13&14, and had no issues! there were some bare spots and rocks, but there were more than enough runs with good coverage! Can't speak much on the pricing cause we used free tickets and went on Tuesday, which was only 25$, but good prices were ridiculous. ended up making sandwiches out of the back of my car! don't let the lack of snow scare you away, still had a blast!
posted 218 days ago by Jason

I fully agree with the post below this one. Except my pizza didn't take quite as long. Took about 15 minutes. This place needs snow. I don't think I'll be visiting again unless they get some. Too many rocks visible. And $59 for a Monday day pass? Getting pricy BrianHead. I'll have to start packing my own lunches.
posted 220 days ago by Anonymous

Skiied there yesterday and coverage was ok. Some bare spots, grass and rocks visible at the top. The new lunch system is terrible. They custom make everything as you order it. Takes forever to get food. It took over 40 minutes to just get a personal pizza and it was extremely pricey. $17 for a personal pizza and water! Wasted over an hour at lunch where I would have rather been on the slopes!!
Brian Head Resort +
Powder
posted 222 days ago by Bone-Vegas

Jan 9 snowed on us and it was a tad windy but the new snow falling was good. There might not be a ton of coverage but you make it fun and you'll enjoy it. The food was really pricy but that's why I usually bring my own food!
posted 223 days ago by annoyomous

I mean it's not that bad, coming from what the person below is ranting about. I'm from San Diego and lets just say it's a whole lot better than big bear. Yeah off trails are pretty icy, groomed runs are pretty nice. If you're looking for off run powder skiing, then no it's not the place for you. It's been a pretty late winter everywhere so you just have to give it time. Another big tip if you're coming out here, if you want a 5 day pass for 175$ then you have to say you want the "family and friend pass" if you don't say that then they charge you 240 for a 5 day pass, it's dumb.

Displaying 21 - 25 of 162 First-hand Reports