Related Regions: Utah, North America, United States

Brian Head Resort Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Brian Head Resort.

13.5 | 14.5 | 15.5 | 16.5
Brian Head Resort +

Loving it up here. Lots of powder, no lines. Got friends and family pass for 5 days. Only $125.

Awsome night skiing!!

Packed powder 11"
arqtonella

i went today and there's no 6" , there's 13" of new snow!!!

Powder 13"
Ben's iPhone

Great session of night of boarding tomorrow should be great!!! Don't tell anyone keep the lines down.

Powder 5"
Jacob’s iPhone

I went on the 25th it was way too icy on top. Park was okay. We need more snow!

Hard Packed
Brian Head Resort +

Park is fun and the best I have seen it in years. Impressed with the amount of features especially with such a small amount of snow. Tree runs like Devos isn't very well covered. Weather is amazing!

Hard Packed 0"
anonymous user

Just got back from Brianhead with the family and 2 other family's. We had a blast. Snow wasn't epic but we had lots of fun. Lodge food is never good but when is it ever. Most of us boarded and no damage to boards.

kbraver4816

was up here snowboarding the 13&14, and had no issues! there were some bare spots and rocks, but there were more than enough runs with good coverage! Can't speak much on the pricing cause we used free tickets and went on Tuesday, which was only 25$, but good prices were ridiculous. ended up making sandwiches out of the back of my car! don't let the lack of snow scare you away, still had a blast!

Jason

I fully agree with the post below this one. Except my pizza didn't take quite as long. Took about 15 minutes. This place needs snow. I don't think I'll be visiting again unless they get some. Too many rocks visible. And $59 for a Monday day pass? Getting pricy BrianHead. I'll have to start packing my own lunches.

Anonymous

Skiied there yesterday and coverage was ok. Some bare spots, grass and rocks visible at the top. The new lunch system is terrible. They custom make everything as you order it. Takes forever to get food. It took over 40 minutes to just get a personal pizza and it was extremely pricey. $17 for a personal pizza and water! Wasted over an hour at lunch where I would have rather been on the slopes!!

13.5 | 14.5 | 15.5 | 16.5