Read other skiers' first hand reports from United States.

Displaying 1 - 15 of 107758 First-hand Reports

Packed powder
posted 10 hours ago by frat boys sux

"The crew"=bunch of dorks
Howelsen Hill +
posted 1 day(s) ago by Kyler’s iPhone

Arapahoe Basin Ski Area +
posted 1 day(s) ago by iconaj007

The Crew! Good Times at Arapahoe Basin!
posted 2 day(s) ago by jmac

Last day of the season snowball fight. Let's hope for record breaking snowfall next season. Bye bye for now, Mammoth!
posted 2 day(s) ago by iPhone (14)

I've snowboarded Taos since they started to allow boarders and it is amazing! I only make the drive from San Antonio Tx during spring break and I've never been disappointed. Also during this time on the mountain there is usually 100+ inches of snow. Can't wait for spring break 2016
Hard Packed
posted 2 day(s) ago by iPhone

Icey
posted 2 day(s) ago by vonfleming09

Here is a toast to the Beast, you made us so proud to say all season and every season. ....Ski The East. .Born in Ice. See u in early November. You made making through these next few months alot easier to handle. Love ya....Russell the North Carolina Kid. PS... the race is on. .. Will Killington be first to open in the East. .. or will it be my home hill Sugar Mtn. in NC. We got you last year, we gunning for Halloween again.
posted 2 day(s) ago by Jeff's 6

So sad that Breck is closed!! ;(
posted 3 day(s) ago by wubby1478

Thanks for the pics! See you on 6-1!
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area +
Machine Groomed
posted 3 day(s) ago by Scott’s Fucking new 4s16

It's my birthday and I got to ride wonderful condition today.
Killington Resort +
Spring Snow
posted 3 day(s) ago by burke wood’s iPhone

yesterday started out cool. dry corn and hard base. softened up as day warmed. groomed center went to bumps fast. all these pictures only show 1/3 of superstar. here is the top. june 1 this is where it will be good. if you don't like bumps see you on the north ridge in nov. thanks kton!
posted 4 day(s) ago by akpuni84

great may skiing :-)
posted 4 day(s) ago by iPod touch

I'm waiting for ski season
Killington Resort +
Variable Conditions
posted 4 day(s) ago by franko spagettio

Cold. Partially groomed. Come an git it.
Variable Conditions
posted 4 day(s) ago by ntarino

respect the fact that your season nearly extends to July! my hone resort closed less than a week into April. enjoy the wonderful resort!

Displaying 1 - 15 of 107758 First-hand Reports