Ober Gatlinburg Video Contest
Submit a video sharing your experience at Spring Fling at Ober Gatlinburg. The video must be at least 1- 2 minutes in length and must mention or show Go Pro and Ober Gatlinburg’s Spring Fling to be considered as a finalist. Content used for the video must be original. If music is used in the video, the contestant will need to have a license or licenses for the music, use music from a public domain, or use YouTube’s Audioswap.
Contestants will have from March 9th (day of the Spring Fling) until March 15th to complete the project and have it submitted (Upload to our Facebook, to YouTube or Vimeo and share with us on our Facebook page) by 11:59 p.m. that night. Ober Gatlinburg will choose the top 5 videos to be considered as finalists. Finalists will be contacted by 3 p.m. on March 16th and given details for when their video will be posted for voting. The video contest will run through 9 a.m. on March 17th–9 a.m. on March 22nd.
Each finalist will be given a single day to garner as many likes for their video as possible. The videos will be posted at 9 a.m. and the counting will cease at 8:59 a.m. the following day.
1. Time limit - up to 2 minutes.
2. There should be no suggestive or explicit videos submitted. Doing so would result in immediate disqualification and removal
from fan base and contest.
3. Contest participants must have attended the event, Spring Fling.
4. No like-sourcing websites are permitted.
5. By submitting your video you are relinquishing ownership rights to that video to Ober Gatlinburg.
Go Pro Hero 3
Submitted personal information will remain confidential and will not be shared with anyone. http://www.obergatlinburg.com/event/136