by: eracirema - 17th February 2007

We had a wonderful time. I went with my children and grandchildren. It was fun for the whole family, all 13 of us. Between skiing and ice skating and then eating the snow, my whole family had a great time. We will have great memories. We are from Florida and none of us are very good at skiing but the trails were fine to learn on and before long we almost looked professional. Even my little 4 year old grand daughters were skiing on the easiest hills. That was a hoot. My 2 year old grand daughter just liked the taste of the snow and she was happy. The town was very busy on the week ends and I must say interesting. During the week it wasn't busy at all. The FlapJack House was great and the frozen waterfalls were a wonder. We hiked the half frozen river and drove up the smokey mts and went sledding that ended in a good old fashioned snowball fight. We took the scenic tram ride and the pictures are priceless now. Some things are pricey but hey thats what happens on a vacation. We will definately do this again.