Read other skiers' first hand reports from Summit County.

Displaying 1 - 15 of 8141 First-hand Reports

posted 3 hours ago by Mac

Stephen - Tannenbaum by the River is cheap, large, and within walking distance of Peak 9 base. We have stayed there several times with the family. Check them out on VRBO or www.skicountry.com
Machine Made
posted 6 hours ago by Bryant’s iPhone

Beautiful day. Snow is sugary. Temps in the 40s.
posted 10 hours ago by anonymous user

There's a flat box, down rail and double kink rail
posted 11 hours ago by fhrski

I went by loveland on the 18th and they haven't started making snow at the bottom of chair one or two. Judging by the forecast this week I'd be supprised if they open before the 31st. Here's to hoping.
posted 11 hours ago by a

Coming up from denver for my first day this season. What time should i get there ? I heard the bottom lot fills up quickly.
posted 12 hours ago by Scott

Is it normal to not have snow yet this late in October? Or is Breck normally starting to turn white by now? They predict to open 11/07 which looks like that may not happen this season??
posted 12 hours ago by my heart sings

We'll put,I moved to Wisconsin recently,from Colorado.280 vertical feet from 2500-3000 I don't care I can't wait to make a few turns!
posted 23 hours ago by madman6583.rs

amem my fellow ski junkie. well put. everyone be patient skiing will be awesome this season.
posted 1 days ago by anonymous user

Yea there's 4 features
posted 1 days ago by iPhone

Breck is full of bro brahs
posted 1 days ago by snow

I agree 100%
posted 1 days ago by ak

Thank you for stating that so perfectly!! Right now, I can only dream of spending everyday in the Rocky Mountains...cherish the gift you have been given !!
posted 1 days ago by anonymous user

Gorgeous, lift lines were only 5 minutes in the morning, heaven
posted 1 days ago by J

Because you are skiing in October, that's why you bother. The great skier, climber, and alpinist Alex Lowe once said: "There are two types of climbers, those whose hearts sing when they are in the mountains, and all the rest" It's the same concept with skiing, are you going out there to have fun, because you love it? Or is it to be seen? To have a good weekend "story" for your friends. When it comes to climbing, it doesn't matter if it's 35 feet of choss or 2000 feet of perfect granite splitter crack... I still love climbing. Of course I relish the amazing days but I don't discount any day I get to spend in the mountains. In the same way it doesn't matter if it's 18 inches of icy crusted man-made or 36 inches of powder... I still love skiing.
posted 1 days ago by jnicholsdm

1 trail and you want park features?

Displaying 1 - 15 of 8141 First-hand Reports