Read other skiers' first hand reports from SSAA.

Displaying 1 - 15 of 5716 First-hand Reports

posted 5 day(s) ago by iPhone-- 8675309

Snowshoe is the Hilton. Winter place is motel 6
posted 7 day(s) ago by zjbb46

No comparison, go to snowshoe for sure!
posted 11 day(s) ago by MLP's iphone

Hey, I'm heading up here for Christmas and was wondering if someone could tell me the differences from Snowshoe and Winterplace. Thanks!
Liberty +
posted 33 day(s) ago by Kevin Merillat’s iPhone

Nick, I found the backside at Liberty
posted 35 day(s) ago by nicks black berry

Spring skiing is back!!
posted 48 day(s) ago by iPhone-- 8675309

Thanks snowshoe for another great year. Looking forward to next season
Hard Packed
posted 49 day(s) ago by Tim

It was a lot of fun out there today. The snow was hard, but fast, and most everything was open. No crowds at all. Very glad I came this weekend.
posted 56 day(s) ago by christina

went yesterday. they still have a good amount of snow thanks to the snow this week! western territory was in good shape and awesome. we had a great time and can't wait to use our passes again next season!
Packed powder
posted 57 day(s) ago by Satisfied

Snowshoe always delivers for us! We went on a whim and got 2" overnight Thursday and 4"+ Friday night into Saturday(waiting for final tally). Hats off to the groomers and the resort as a whole, we look forward to using our season passes in 2015/2016.
posted 57 day(s) ago by nicks black berry

Closing Day at the Lib
posted 57 day(s) ago by The Marmot

Awesome powder day for this late in the season! Expected a dusting, woke up to 4" of super light fluff.
Packed powder
posted 58 day(s) ago by Steve

Boarded all day Friday. 2" of powder over deep hardpack. It was still awesome conditions. Stayed cool all day didn't soften up too bad. Western was still open variable conditions. Cupp was fantastic. Upper shays is ok. Lower shays should be avoided, it's bad. Only a few days left! It's still very good, Get out there!
Snowshoe Mountain Resort +
posted 58 day(s) ago by FCioffi iPhone5S

Today great ski conditions because it snowed during the night more than 2 inches, snow powder in the morning, a little bit icy during afternoon, not crowded all the last 6 days, resort 100% recommended!!!
posted 58 day(s) ago by MLP's iphone

I don't know why they closed. Still plenty of snow and cold temps this weekend.
Machine Groomed
posted 61 day(s) ago by audrey's iPhone

Just left this weekend. Definitely worth it for end of season slopes are empty had them all to myself it was a great time!

Displaying 1 - 15 of 5716 First-hand Reports