Read other skiers' first hand reports from Southern California.

Displaying 2611 - 2625 of 2946 First-hand Reports

posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

heading up to arrowhead this weekend. is it worth it to try and ride on Saturday at bear? anyone have any thoughts?
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Soooo ..does that mean the snow is good then??
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Dudes, dont lose sight of what snowboarding means. Its a place we can lose ourselves and be in tune with the world and forget about our strifes,Not talk trash. Mammoth is a super dope mountain and yes, tahoe is being tracked out by city folk, but we just have to still all just manage to shred the same gnar and have a good time...like old days! Dont waste a breath fighting, waste your gas to go shred! Ive been snowboarding for 23 yrs and im only 33....snowboarding shouldnt be consumed with drama, but consumed with good times, fronzen beenies, red faces, and high 5's at the end of the day! Oh, and not forget beanie hair and how good it feels to rub your face at the end of the day!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

why I left the sierras, punks from l.a., bet you got all the super sweet gear, handkerchief over your face, fronting someone who you are not, with the maddog to all who may be in your way... punk open your eyes, the siearras are so big.. mammoth is just the start of the untouched backcountry. report ?? bet I could tell you freshies on the hill gone by 10 am, but still prime in the backcountry if you us mammoth lifts as your starting point, then escape off the back into a new world. ask any true local that has been to mammoth for longer than you've been out of your mommas arms... punk, its why the true sierra crew is out ?? wonder were Danny lass is ?? here, in a place you angelinos don't desirve to know about.. do you know who Craig Kelly is ???
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Tito Ortiz is that UFC fighter that always getting knocked out and live/train at bear mtn. one time i saw him on drunken rampage trying to go up the main road on his harley in snow. he made it halfway and fishtailed over the guardrail then tumble into the ravine. good times
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

can someone guve me a condition repoet please. looking to head up
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Open June! We miss the best mountain ever!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

why don't you cry about it.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

I m sorry , but I thought this space is for first hand update from our favorite mtn ... but I guess lost & found or dumbass comments are the norm, just saying.....
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

come back june ! come back i hope i can see you next season. i miss you !!!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

just a quick question, will ask when times are good. does anyone know an Aaron black ?? used to live for a bit by the a-frame liquor. I left the sierras a few years back and I know he did too, to humbolt. just trying to find a long lost "brother", hoping anyone has got ties ??? many thanks and enjoy the freshies to all who do it for the true love of the sport...
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

some good stuff in the trees..

shut up eric
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

A massive snow storm hit I saw, hopefully all lifts will open soon! planning a trip up there soon
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Awesome day!! little windy but beautiful!!

Displaying 2611 - 2625 of 2946 First-hand Reports