Report for Thursday, January 17:
- HWY 330 was clear and traffic was at a minimum at 8:45-9:00
- Weather was sunny, no clouds or wind with temps starting at 30s and increasing as day continued
- Snow was hard packed but loose enough for carving and decently soft landings
- No lift lines until later in the day
- Food still not worth buying
Bryce, thanks for stepping up and driving. See all you goons out there on Sunday.
New to So Cal. Is this a place I can take my 18 month old and 4 y/o to just "experience" snow? Or does anyone know of a place I could take them this weekend to feel/walk/play in the snow? Please help! Thank you!!! :-)
to all the claimers out there. stfu and ride your crappy small boards with the bangging wide stance, stay on the park run doing your sorry weak jibs. cuz when the pow comes i'll be shredding my 180 in your faces!!!