Read other skiers' first hand reports from South Lake Tahoe.

Displaying 46 - 60 of 2136 First-hand Reports

posted 14 days ago by BigA

Me and some Buddy coming from Florida for Super Bowl Weekend - I am doing snow dance as we speak
posted 14 days ago by Snowrider

Fo sho' it's going to dump Super Bowl weekend. Got my model forecast, all signs indicates big dump! I'll be up there.
posted 14 days ago by iPhone

You guys think Super Bowl weekend will get dumped on? My and the guys planned a trip out there from Michigan and all the reports we're reading are scaring us that it's going to be a bad season. Will everyone please get in "snow God prayer mode!"
posted 14 days ago by fhessi’s iPhone

It does snow.......right???
posted 15 days ago by SfFit415

I skied Sunday. Sun was shining. No lines. Nice day! Heavenly is blowing snow at night on all the open runs, so while only groomers, there's a nice layer of snow. Nevada side has more runs open.
Hard Packed
posted 15 days ago by SecretVest

Skied Sun to Mon. Very firm surface off piste, ice moguls on front side were definitely most difficult condition. Backside was better due to more exposure to sunshine, but lift was too slow. Best snow(packed pow) could be found on two men chute.
Powder
posted 15 days ago by Cizzle

Kevdogg66 you ready..!! ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
posted 15 days ago by jbarrera408

I went on saturday and the snow was slushy. I didnt notice too much ice. conditions were awesome.
posted 15 days ago by zachb

posted 16 days ago by anonymous user

Conditions were pretty icy today but there was some cover. It got skied out in the afternoon. Some good runs to be had, but I'd give it another storm unless you have a pass. Still some of the best conditions in the Tahoe basin.
posted 16 days ago by jjbbailsjnr

first day skiing at lake Tahoe today and was worried that conditions would be bad. but at sierra was pleasantly surprised. snow is OK. sure could do with more snow but very skiable and pretty decent. runs are well groomed. JB from UK.
posted 16 days ago by iPhone

C'mon Tahoe. Snow hard. I'm on my way up there in 2 weeks.
Wet Snow
posted 16 days ago by basman4576

Rode 1/10/15 and it was wet but the snow and coverage was much better than expected. Short lift lines was still worth the trip from Sacramento. Snowed most of afternoon.
posted 17 days ago by chadfs9

had a great time but there are areas with thin & even 0 coverage.
Heavenly Mountain Resort +
posted 17 days ago by Ben’s iPhone

Nice day, was icy to begin with, but as it warmed up ice started to melt a little.

Displaying 46 - 60 of 2136 First-hand Reports