Read other skiers' first hand reports from South Lake Tahoe.

Displaying 16 - 30 of 1837 First-hand Reports

Powder
posted 126 days ago by anonymous user

OPEN UP NOW!!!!! We just had a great storm, 40+ at kirk since thursday, we need another week of skiing please!!!!!!
posted 126 days ago by Shiznik

U guys suck u had more snow today then last week why aren't u open
posted 126 days ago by Shiznik

Is the backside open
posted 126 days ago by Anonymous

The snow is good. The storm came in cold so its not super heavy.
Powder
posted 126 days ago by Jake SBSC

There is so much new snow here that the new snow scale doesn't even go up to 28". Don't to what it says on new snow. I just put it at 15" because that is the max you can put in the scale. That is 2 1/2 feet. Awesome conditions! Go right now!
posted 127 days ago by iPhone

How's the snow?!?! Be there bright and early gotta be more than 3in

How was. The snow today they said 3 but its been snowing all day
posted 127 days ago by Shiznik

Open back up powder fools
posted 127 days ago by Shiznik

U going to open for the weekend u got more snow then u had last week
posted 127 days ago by Anonymous

3 inches? There is a least a foot and half of fresh here. As Andre 3000 says "im just being modest".
posted 128 days ago by fatskier209

We r suppose to get 4feet by Sunday. One last run in pow for the season. Ill b there with my grill and beers.
posted 128 days ago by Anonymous

By executive order, I demand the reopening of the backside this weekend. Beginners must show proof of health insurance. Barack Obama
posted 131 days ago by fatskier209

The wall was good today. Soft fluff til 1pm then sentinel bowl which has lots of rocks and slush thru steeps in the trees. Fun but challenging . I talked to an employee he said even if we get 4 ft of snow they are still scheduled to close April 27.
posted 132 days ago by Shiznik

Turn that web cam back on I can't see the snow
posted 132 days ago by Leonard's iPad

Typical spring skiing. Stay out of the shade in the early morning because it will ice, even though it looks soft. Did the east side most of the morning. Was getting soft & just starting to get sticky just before noon. Generally great for me on my skibike.

Displaying 16 - 30 of 1837 First-hand Reports