Read other skiers' first hand reports from South Lake Tahoe.

Displaying 1 - 15 of 1837 First-hand Reports

posted 70 days ago by Shiznik

Open up powder
posted 84 days ago by anonymous user

Still so much snow up there I wana be skiing
posted 86 days ago by Shiznik

Can I go there a walk up the hill and snowboard
posted 89 days ago by Anonymous

Man... I'm still thinking about last weekends powder runs. Kirkwood really delivered this year. Say what you will about Vail, they weren't stupid when they bought this place.
posted 91 days ago by Toonces

Shiznik...closing dates are set in advance since they are on national forest land.
posted 92 days ago by Shiznik

U got a lot of snow why don't u open on a weekend
posted 92 days ago by steffany

had an awesome last day. the snow was beautiful. and the staff always has the best attitude when we go up there.
posted 93 days ago by wmbski

awesome day off sentinel bowl off to palisades today 2' freshies yeeehaaaa
posted 94 days ago by Laird Craig’s iPhone

Goodbye, cruel 'Wood, I'm goin' off to Alpine, 'cause you always close the backside when it's a call in' me home to my Fawn Ridge and Cali Chute-don't want the Reut or tracked out Wall...Eagle Bowl, though, might get me on a roll
posted 94 days ago by Anonymous

Last day at the Wood. Snow was soft early than got sticky by noon. At least a foot of fresh, and plenty of untracked lines. Nice way to end the season.
posted 94 days ago by Shiznik

Going up tomarrow how deep was the snow
posted 94 days ago by Guy's iPhone

The report says 28 plus 20 inches. Actually looked more like one foot to me. Still, what fantastic conditions for the closing weekend. Backside was closed. Wintry. Loved it.
posted 94 days ago by Shooter

Powder city- great way to end the season!!
posted 94 days ago by anonymous user

Epic day at kirkwood. Fresh pow all day. Hittin freshies most of the day. Awsome day to close out the season
posted 94 days ago by justinbasra1434