Read other skiers' first hand reports from South Lake Tahoe.

Displaying 1 - 15 of 1858 First-hand Reports

new
posted 1 days ago by iPhone

Pretty good conditions this morning. Really crowded at noon tho;(
new
posted 2 days ago by kemmerle

I heard they closed down today and people shuttled out to Northstar. I'm thinking Northstar won't last long either if it continues to rain at this elevation.
posted 2 days ago by cb1bodega

no snow just wind and rain headed nrth to big sky who ha
posted 2 days ago by Dick Buttkiss

Went for opening day yesterday and I have to say I was impressed with the snow considering only cal trail was open. They managed to also have a few features up as well and right now it's wet in the Tahoe basin with the snow line over 8500', lake level is rainy at the moment
posted 2 days ago by iPhone

Love Kirk but drove to Breckenridge for some first turns of year! Great snow but need Cali snow please please let it snow!
posted 3 days ago by anonymous user

I dont think a half inch of snow counts
posted 3 days ago by Anonymous

Oh well. Zero point in going to Kirkwood unless there's real snow anyway.
posted 4 days ago by wisleyyiu

Kirkwood opening day has changed from 22nd to TBD
Wet Snow
posted 4 days ago by able inchworm

Snow at last
posted 4 days ago by anonymous user

Awesome. we got snow
posted 4 days ago by Shiznik

What happen to the web cam guys
posted 10 days ago by flat904line

once again I sit here with my epic pass waiting for it to snow Tahoe whilst watching Colorado get dumped on. please please please can't we not have a repeat of last year?
posted 20 days ago by Anonymous

Cool. Hopefully that will keep the rates down for everyone. Although I get a sense that change is coming and solitary morning runs down Thunder Saddle will soon be a thing of the past.
posted 21 days ago by Anonymous

switch pulled
posted 21 days ago by Anonymous

Anyone know the status of the power line project? Kinda wondering how that will effect operations this year.

Displaying 1 - 15 of 1858 First-hand Reports