Read other skiers' first hand reports from Sierra Nevada.

Displaying 61 - 75 of 7617 First-hand Reports

posted 96 days ago by rumor-monger

Are the rumors true? Is Vail Corp thinking of buying Mammoth???
posted 96 days ago by Anonymous

3 inches? There is a least a foot and half of fresh here. As Andre 3000 says "im just being modest".
Squaw Valley +
Powder
posted 96 days ago by galaxybeing

On Siberia. Should be good this weekend!
Powder
posted 96 days ago by KING

It's amazing up here the bottom at the mill is great and the upper part of the mountain is absolutely great!!!! Best all year I've been up to mammoth 8 times this year and it's definitely the best trip this year!!!! I suggest getting up here before it ends..
posted 96 days ago by fatskier209

We r suppose to get 4feet by Sunday. One last run in pow for the season. Ill b there with my grill and beers.
posted 97 days ago by Anonymous

By executive order, I demand the reopening of the backside this weekend. Beginners must show proof of health insurance. Barack Obama
posted 98 days ago by anonymous user

They should definetly keep goldrush and 5 going
posted 99 days ago by fatskier209

The wall was good today. Soft fluff til 1pm then sentinel bowl which has lots of rocks and slush thru steeps in the trees. Fun but challenging . I talked to an employee he said even if we get 4 ft of snow they are still scheduled to close April 27.
Squaw Valley +
Spring Snow
posted 99 days ago by Toonces

Lapping Shirley Lake was lots of fun!
posted 99 days ago by anonymous user

Why did they close goldrush, chair 5 and backside? I think there's enough snow in most areas
posted 100 days ago by Anonymous

Agreed. The mountain crew did a great job with a difficult weather situation this year. Northstar really saved the early season for me by getting the backside open early. Heres hoping for a big winter this year!
posted 100 days ago by Shiznik

Turn that web cam back on I can't see the snow
Alpine Meadows +
Wet Snow
posted 100 days ago by Papi Chulo

Came up Easter Sunday afternoon. Looks like dirt and rocks but still had fun! 2 chairs running- Roundhouse and Summitt. Like boarding on a Slushie. Season over & hope next year is better...
Mammoth Mountain Ski Area +
Wet Snow
posted 101 days ago by anonymous user

This is from eagle lodge much more snow at canyon and main and the mill cafe way better snow towards the mill cafe
posted 101 days ago by Leonard's iPad

Typical spring skiing. Stay out of the shade in the early morning because it will ice, even though it looks soft. Did the east side most of the morning. Was getting soft & just starting to get sticky just before noon. Generally great for me on my skibike.

Displaying 61 - 75 of 7617 First-hand Reports