Skier & Snowboarder-Submitted Reviews for Rauris

Planning a ski trip to Rauris? Browse our collection of visitor-generated reviews that rank the mountain and ski town on a scale of one to five stars in the following categories: Overall Rating, All-Mountain Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly. See how Rauris stacks up to others in terms of skiing and après, and read up on pros, cons and comments from fellow skiers and snowboarders. Don't forget to submit your own Rauris review! Scroll to the bottom of this page to let other travelers know about your ski area experience. Positive reviews also give your favorite ski resort a chance to win a prestigious OnTheSnow Visitors' Choice Award.

Overall Rating: 3.8

• Empty Nesters
  • Advanced
  • 0%

Helpful Highlights:

My 1st 'proper' Skiing holiday for 11 years since starting family. Just me & my 10 year old son on his 1st ski holiday, so wanted a resort where I could mee...

Tell us about your experience at Rauris

* Required

• Overall  *
  • Family
  • Nightlife

By clicking on the "Preview" button below, you agree to follow the guidelines in our Posting Policy.

Hotels in Rauris

Hotel Hubertus

lizziek51: Fantastic location
Could not have got much closer to the gondola which was great.The b...

Compare Prices