User-Generated Reviews for Radstadt - Altenmarkt

Browse our collection of user-generated reviews of Radstadt - Altenmarkt to better plan your ski trip. Radstadt - Altenmarkt reviews are sorted by Overall Rating, Downhill Terrain, Nightlife, Terrain Park and Family Friendly.

Overall Rating: 3.3

• Advanced

Helpful Highlights:

Radstadt with Vienna International School 5th Graders

by Fleenie - 5th March 2009

Pros: Courteous, friendly staff. Great conditions. Beautiful location.

Cons: Couldn't find nightlife (but I was chaperoning a trip!)

I was here last month as a chaperone for a Grade 5 Ski Camp. The location was perfect, the staff and ski instructors professional, courteous and friendly. ... Full review

Tell us about your experience at Radstadt - Altenmarkt

Share your opinion of this resort to help other users. Explain what you do or don't like and why

* Required

• Overall  *
  • Family
  • All Mtn. Terrain
  • Nightlife

By clicking on the "Preview" button below, you agree to follow the guidelines in our Posting Policy.

Hotel in Radstadt - Altenmarkt

Das Urbisgut

Blondgurly41: Amazing hotel!
This hotel was my favorite hotel I stayed at when I went on my trip ...

Compare Prices

Get More From On The Snow

Get More From On The Snow Get snow reports, forecasts, and conditions for your favorite resorts, mountains and ski areas. Get Started